Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Calendars Have Arrived!

It felt like Christmas today when I receive an email saying the "Happy New Year Japan" calendars were ready! I got straight in my car, zipped out to Heidelberg to collect them, zipped back to my studio and popped them on my online shop. I couldn't be happier with how they have turned out. They really look rad! See for yourself...















I owe the follow great people a big thanks for their generous donations to the project:











































And I also owe a big thanks to the best printers in Melbourne - Bambra and the best paper company Australia has to offer - K. W. Doggett

Get your paws on the Happy New Year Japan Calendar HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! Placing my order now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sleeping in, It's the last Camberwell market for the year on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're SO LOVELY!!! I saw your range of Sunday Paper souvenirs in the Melbourne Intl Airport and I loved it! And that was when I decided to check out who's behind Sunday Paper! :)

    I wrote a short paragraph on my blog, if you're interested to have a look at:
    http://neko-tabi.blogspot.com/2012/02/sunday-paper-by-ask-alice-stationery.html

    Just wanna say that I like your works very much! (And Melbourne was lovely too! )

    Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post about Calendar Printing Thanks for sharing such a great article

    ReplyDelete