Thursday, February 3, 2011

Phillipa Finch

My poor blog, as well as a whole list of outstanding to-to's.... have all been neglected lately. Not to mention all my friends and family members. You might be wondering why I have been such a slack blogger, or if you are one of my friends or family members, you might be wondering where the noodle I am? I have been knuckling down and working hard on a very fun and exciting project. It has not been released yet, so it's still rather top secret. What I can tell you though, is it relates to one very cool animation by Emma Magenta. You can see a little sneak preview right here!



Cute, no?! I can't wait to watch the first episode! I will be sure to share the project which has been keeping me busy as soon as it comes to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment