Monday, February 14, 2011

Coco Rosie


My love for Coco Rosie multiplied last month after seeing them live at the Prince. Before seeing Coco Rosie, I only knew a handful of their songs and very little about the actual band. I went to the show with my sister, which turned out to be very fitting as Coco and Rosie are sisters too!

Two sisters on vocals and a variety of instruments including a harp, children's toy instruments and a snake charmers pipe, a pianist, a beatboxer and drummer too. It was a really great show. And I have been enjoyng lots of their new songs since the show. Here's a few of them for you to enjoy too.....



I included this version of Animals because it's nice to see them live in action, being the trippers that they are, but the original is a nicer version, I think.


Another nice live version of Animals here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPCsD7NNcWA&feature=related

Unfortunately the embebed code had been disabled so I couldn't include it.

So that's 3 songs of the week. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment