Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ask Alice Prints!






I have had so much fun making Ask Alice's first ever art print. I released it at the market on the weekend was stoked to see it well received! I printed a run of 50 so I still have a bunch left. The prints are signed and numbered, limited edition giclee prints on cotton rag paper. The print is a super high quality print of an original paper cut illustration that you may have seen in previous posts of mine. I am selling the prints both framed and unframed. If you would like to get your paws on one, then you will find them on my online shop (:

2 comments:

  1. THAT is adorable, just in time for Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from Kathleen :) It's awesome to find you. Let me go stalk you and try to check out your other entries. :)

    ReplyDelete