Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yesterday at Camberwell



I zipped through Camberwell markets yesterday, arriving at 7am and half way home by 8.30am. I felt the urge to speed through the market because there were so many good odds and ends for sale, I was scared I was going to fill my car with too much bric-a-brac. So the mornings pickings were slim but nice. My favourite goodie is the mini tin globe, I am not sure that photo shows just how cool it is. I saw some people geting some great deals right on 7am. Looks like the early bird does get the worm.

8 comments:

  1. That globe is quite a score and mini taxidermy deer is very cute (lets not think to much about it).
    getting to camberwell at seven is always nice, hot jam donuts and a cup of tea make the early morning extra bearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational finds! A tin robot - always good. A tin globe - always always exceptionally good. What looks like a stack of very favourable paper - fabulously good. And a... very... well... let's say... 'odd', but cute(!) deer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great finds - that deer is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That deer is scary, but I love the globe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good haul lady and nice shots too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS - the robot is more scary than the deer-friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. im so there next sunday... this sunday however im at camberwell fair sifting through a quarter of a million records. shouldnt take me long

    ReplyDelete