Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bric-a-Brac Fix

I came home from Camberwell markets empty handed today. I even stopped at a garage sale on the way home and still came home empty handed! So I have been looking around on ebay and etsy in an attempt to get my bric-a-brac fix. So here are a few items for sale that I like ...


A RAD Yoshitomo Nara towel on ebay...

You can buy it now for $135US. To find this wonderful giant Nara towel, copy and paste this into your search:

YOSHITOMO NARA Oversized Beach Towel Ltd. Edition *NEW*




Nice Jar



There are also matching tall spaghetti jars and matching popcorn jars from other sellers. Also from the Tea Jar seller...



A barn display case

The Jar and the barn display come from:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/AMradio



Nice old rulers


The ruler comes from a shop that has more nice things - www.etsy.com/shop/MonkiVintage



Knitted Fox



Knitted Pencil Scarf


The fox and the scarf : http://www.etsy.com/shop/saracarr



Yellow Typewriter!

Type into your ebay search: Remington 'Ten Forty' typewriter made in Holland



3 comments:

  1. I love Sara Carr's wooly animals! The fox is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of these things are delicious! i want to drape that towel around me like a cape and write crazy poems on that yellow machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fox and the pencil scarf. You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete