Sunday, May 23, 2010

Today's Camberwell Loot



A record breaking day for us at Camberwell today, Dee and I only spent $4.50. $1 on a teeny little box that matches the small collection of these japanese boxes which I have picked up week after week at Camberwell. The little mouse on top of the box didn't come from Camberwell at all, in fact he was given to me a few years back by a japanese grandma. He matches this new little box very nicely.
The remaining $3.50 was spent on some blank cards that I thought might come in handy whilst putting together some new designs to be released in August. Greeting cards are just one of the few items to be released. There are some very exciting things in the works and tomorrow I am going on an exciting outing to a Bindery where I will be discussing some designs. Weeeee! I love making new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment